www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com – The United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey caters to those customers who want the management to hear their opinions and suggestions. Your thoughts are directly communicated to those in charge. Also, you are in with a chance to win the pre-printed offer on your receipt. So, it’s worth giving a shot.
This survey gives you a chance to express your thoughts on anything and everything related to your visit to a Hardee’s or Carl’s Junior Outlet including customer service, waiting time, the behavior of employees, manner in which employees talked, and the general experience.
TellHappyStar survey conducted by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s gives the customer a chance to express how he/she feels about their service. This enables them to improve the level of their customer service by incorporating in their work what the customers actually want. The best and most exciting part of the survey is that you stand a chance to bag something for simply speaking your mind. The restaurant wants to cover food, hygiene as well as services in its survey so that they can attract more customers and enhance their brand image by incorporating suitable changes.
About Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s is a fast-food chain, headquartered in California but with a thousand branches spread all over the US. They serve American comfort food, including chicken, hot-dog, etc.
A couple founded it; Carl Karcher and his wife Margaret Heinz in the early 1940s during world war 2. It was initially financed by a bit of personal savings and some money borrowed against a car. What started as a humble hot dog cart has today turned out to be a very large enterprise?
The TellyHappyStar Survey is a seasonal survey at gaps of a year or even more. So, it’s not a survey which is always open. The details provided during the survey are used to contact the winners.
It is a simple and free survey that needs almost nothing to enroll. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you have to completely fill the survey until the last point to generate a code that can then be used to get your free meal.
Things You Need For The Tellhappystar Survey
- You must be proficient in the language to fill answers in English or Spanish.
- You must have a few minutes to answer the survey questions online.
- You must have a good internet connection with good speed.
- You must have access to a web-browsing device like a phone or laptop.
You must have received a receipt after you’ve paid the bill at the restaurant. Keep this receipt saved with you. You have the receipt will confirm that you were a visitor to their restaurant. Additionally, the restaurant receipt has a unique code that you will need while taking the survey. It is important to note that the survey can be taken only within a week after you have visited the restaurant. Post one week, the code on the receipt will expire, and you will not be able to take the survey. We suggest, as soon as you return from the restaurant, find time to take the survey immediately as the experience will be fresh and you will be able to give honest feedback.
The rules of the survey
- The unique code on the restaurant receipt can be used just once. This means you are not allowed to pass on the receipt to anyone for them to take advantage of the survey redemption and rewards.
- The person taking the survey must be familiar with English or Spanish.
- You must be a resident of either of the 3 locations – Canada, USA, and the UK.
- Family members, employees, or any staff member associated with Hardees and Carl’s Jr., are not allowed to participate in the survey.
How to participate in the survey
Step 1: Visit the official website to take the survey. Ensure the spellings are correct for www.tellhappystar.com. We suggest you copy-paste the link from here.
Step 2: We presume you are on the homepage of the official survey website. Select the preferred language. You will be given an option to choose from English or Spanish.
Step 3: You will now be asked to rate your experience on your visit to Hardees and Carl’s Jr.
Step 4: Next, you will be shown a set of questions. Answers to these must be given on a scale of 0 to 5.
Step 5: In the end, you will be asked to fill your name, address, contact number, and email id. Ensure you double-check your details before you submit. This information will be used to contact you if you are chosen as a winner or a lucky one for a free gift.
Step 6: The last step is to hit the ‘submit’ button to submit your survey.
Let’s Take A Look At Some Of The Questions Asked In The Survey
- How do you rate the quality of the food served?
- How do you rate the service?
- How much time did the staff take to deliver your order?
- How do you rate the hygiene of the restaurant?
- What do you rate the price of the food?
Once you have completed the survey, you will be given a unique code. This code must be shown the next time you visit Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant. You can expect a free meal or a discount on your next order. Further, note that you only get to use this unique code only once. This code can be used anytime within 30 days. Post which it will expire. Additionally, you also get a chance to participate in a lucky draw. You can win a $1000 gift card if you are lucky.
Surveys are to help companies/restaurants improve their product and services. The survey is not only about rewards and free meals what you submit as your feedback is taken into considerations while making improvements and important decisions within the organization. The survey here will help the restaurant Hardees and Carl’s Jr know what customers feel about their food and their services.
Eligibility for Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
- Anyone above 18 can participate in the survey
- You must have the recent visit receipt of the restaurant
- You must be a citizen of either of the demography – Canada, USA, and the UK.
Benefits of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
The survey works as a communication network between the company and the customer. In this case, when you visit Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant and share your feedback, it is taken up by the management for making the services better.
- You as a customer get to share your feedback and get rewarded
- You can connect with the restaurant’s actual decision-makers directly through the survey.
- Surveys and rewards encourage customers to revisit the restaurant.
Drawbacks of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey
We don’t really see any drawback in asking feedback from customers. The only pitfall is that every customer taking the survey may not give honest answers.
Related Tags: www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com