www.publixsurvey.com – Surveys are a medium which allows customers to assess a company’s service directly. It is these feedbacks which make the company understand their areas of strength and weakness and recognize where to give more attention.
By launching its customer satisfaction survey, Publix intends to smoothen the process of reaching out to their customers. They value and take their customer’s response in the right spirit and use it to better their shopping experience. The company can become more consumer-friendly and better its services by means of surveys.
The survey is aimed at knowing the shopping experience of customers in various stores across the US. Due to the nature of commerce being employee-owned, it becomes imperative for the company to understand the quality of service which their customers receive. The information required in the survey is specific to Publix, where the invitation for the survey is received.
By doing this survey, Publix wants to increase community involvement and know-how comfortable the shopping experience has been in your area and work upon bettering it. Enhancing consumer happiness is the main goal of this survey.
The survey gives an added advantage to the customers by giving them entry into sweepstakes. Once you finish the survey, you have a chance of winning a 1000 USD gift card through the sweepstakes. The prize serves as an attraction and additional reason for the customers to give their feedback in the survey.
George W. Jenkins started the American supermarket chain, Publix Supermarkets Incorporation way back in 1930. By introducing innovations like glass shelves, frozen food cases, air-conditioning, and fluorescent lighting, he tried to redefine the way supermarkets operated.
With more than 1200 stores across US states, the most significant feature of this $35 billion company in Florida is that it is employee-owned. Its motto is “where shopping is a pleasure,” which is imbibed by giving top priority to consumer satisfaction. It is amongst the biggest retail chains in the world.
Survey Terms & Conditions
The participant should not have any affiliations with an employee.
The participant must have legal residency of any of the following US states: Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, and Tennessee
You must be 18 years or above to be eligible for the sweepstakes.
It is not mandatory to purchase any product from the store to take part in the survey. If you have purchased any product, you can access the survey online using the code on the receipt. One can enter the survey through the mail also, in case no purchase was made.
You can take the survey only in English or Spanish.
How to participate
The survey is made very convenient since we want to maximize customer satisfaction. It can either be entered through the online portal or via mail, whichever is more convenient to the consumer. It takes just 10 minutes to fill the survey. You can find the steps to enter the survey below:
- Go to the web site www.publixsurvey.com. You could use your PC or mobile phone for this.
- Click on the “Launch Survey” button on the main page, which is presented in the English icon.
- In the next tab, enter your survey code, which is present on your receipt from the last visit to Publix. There is some other information to be entered as well, enter those and click “Next.”
- Now you will be presented with a question that needs your feedback on many aspects like quality of the product, how easy it is available, cleanliness of the store, and overall environment and behavior of the employees. Rate them based on your experience.
- Once you are done with all the questions, submit the survey. You will find a coupon code on the screen once you submit. Note down this code for utilizing the coupon on your next visit to Publix store.
Participating in Publix Survey through Mail
- To participate in the Publix Survey, you need not purchase their product.
- Mention the details – name, email, address, number, and date of birth
- Send the mail to – Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Spring 2018 Entry,
- Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811
This is a quick procedure to get access to the Publix Survey.
How to claim rewards for Publix Survey
Once you have submitted the survey, you get an auto-enter into the sweepstake and stand a chance to win $1000 gift cards. If you win, the company will connect with you via email, and you must respond within 3 business days. The Winner’s name will be posted on the website.
Surveys are a great way to collect customer’s feedback. The suggestions become a base for making further decisions. Hence, it will help if you give your honest reviews. Further, the rewards are an added benefit for the customers given as a token of thanks by the company.
Related Tags: www.publixsurvey.com